Today we had the last research group meeting of the year, the first one in a long while in person at Psykiatri Sydväst. We summarized the year that has gone by and looked ahead to 2022.
This year, new research tracks have been added to the group. In addition to OCD and related disorders, we now work with projects about “exhaustion disorder” (Swedish diagnosis utmattningssyndrom), trauma and suicide.
Apart from this, the research group’s members ongoing projects involve:
- Trichotillomania and skin-picking disorder
- Body dysphoric disorder, focused on dissatisfaction of genitals
- Hoarding disorder
- Tics and tourettes
- Internet delivered psychological treatment
- Statistical modelling
- Genetics and microbiome in patients with OCD
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation for major depression
- Deep brain stimulation for OCD
The group is now extensive and well equipped for exciting new research!